精优范文 > 演讲发言 > 朗诵稿

英文诗歌短篇 短篇英文诗歌朗诵【5篇】

时间:

弗罗斯特(RobertFrost)(1874~1963)美国诗人。1874年3月26日生于美国西部的旧金山,16岁开始写诗,20岁时正式发表第一首诗歌。下面精优范文为大家整理了5篇短篇英文诗歌朗诵,希望可以帮助您更好的写作英文诗歌短篇。

英文诗歌朗诵 篇一

A Man and a Woman Sit Near Each Other

Robert Bly

一男一女促膝而坐

罗伯特·勃莱

A man and a woman sit near each other, and they do not long

一男一女促膝而坐,这样的时刻

at this moment to be older, or younger, nor born

他们不会渴求更老或更加年轻,抑或

in any other nation, or time, or place.

生在另一个国度、另一个时间或地点。

They are content to be where they are, talking or not-talking.

他们心满意足于此情此景,无论交谈或者沉默。

Their breaths together feed someone whom we do not know.

他俩的呼吸共同为某个我们所不识的人提供养分。

The man sees the way his fingers move;

那个男人看着他手指动弹的样子;

he sees her hands close around a book she hands to him.

他看到她的双手围拢着一本递过来的书。

They obey a third body that they share in common.

他们服从着他们共享的另一个身体。

They have made a promise to love the body.

他们早就作出承诺:爱这身体。

Age may come, parting may come, death will come.

年龄不会去,分离会到来,死亡终会降临。

A man and a woman sit near each other;

一男一女这样促膝而坐:

as they breathe they feed someone we do not know,

他们呼吸时,为我们所不识的人提供养分,

someone we know of, whom we have never seen.

某个我们知道但却从未见面的人。

短篇英文诗歌 篇二

When You Are Old

William Butler Yeats

当你老了

威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

当你年老,鬓斑,睡意昏沉,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

在炉旁打盹时,取下这本书,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

慢慢诵读,梦忆从前你双眸,

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

神色柔和,眼波中倒影深深;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人爱你风韵妩媚的时光,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

爱你的美丽出自假意或真情,

But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,

但唯有一人爱你灵魂的至诚,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

爱你渐衰的脸上愁苦的风霜;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

弯下身子,在炽红的壁炉边,

Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled

忧伤地低诉,爱神如何逃走,

And paced upon the mountains overhead

在头顶上的群山巅漫步闲游,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

把他的面孔隐没在繁星中间。

短篇英文诗歌 篇三

When We Two Parted

George Gordon Byron

我们俩分别时

乔治·戈登·拜伦

When we two parted,

昔日依依别,

In silence and tears,

泪流默无言;

Half broken-hearted,

离恨肝肠断,

To sever for years,

此别又几年。

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

冷颊何惨然,

Colder thy kiss;

一吻寒更添;

Truly that hour foretold

日后伤心事,

Sorrow to this!

此刻已预言。

The dew of the morning,

朝起寒露重,

Sunk chill on my brow,

凛冽凝眉间,

It felt like the warning,

彼时已预告:

Of what I feel now.

悲伤在今天。

Thy vows are all broken,

山盟今安在?

And light is thy fame:

汝名何轻贱!

I hear thy name spoken,

吾闻汝名传,

And share in its shame.

羞愧在人前。

They name thee before me,

闻汝名声恶,

A knell to mine ear;

犹如听丧钟。

A shudder comes o'er me,

不禁心怵惕,

Why wert thou so dear?

往昔情太浓。

They know not I knew thee,

谁知旧日情,

Who knew thee too well:

斯人知太深。

long, long shall I rue thee,

绵绵长怀恨,

Too deeply to tell.

尽在不言中。

In secret we met,

昔日喜幽会,

In silence I grieve,

今朝恨无声。

That thy heart could forget,

旧情汝已忘,

Thy spirit deceive.

疾心遇薄幸。

If I should meet thee,

多年离别后,

After long year,

抑或再相逢,

How should I greet thee?

相逢何所语?

With silence and tears.

泪流默无声。

英文诗歌朗诵 篇四

The Road Not Taken

Robert Frost

未选择的路

罗伯特·佛洛斯特

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

黄色的树林里分出两条路,

And sorry I could not travel both

可惜我不能同时去涉足,

And be one traveler, long I stood

我在那路口久久伫立,

And looked down one as far as I could

我向着一条路极目望去,

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

直到它消失在丛林深处。

Then took the other, as just as fair,

但我却选了另外一条路,

And having perhaps the better claim,

它黄草萋萋,十分幽寂,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

显得更诱人、更美丽;

Though as for that the passing there

虽然在这条小路上,

Had worn them really about the same,

很少留下旅人的足迹。

And both that morning equally lay

那天清晨落地满地,

In leaves no step had trodden black.

两条路都未经脚印污染。

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

啊,留下一条路等改日再见!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

但我知道路径延绵无尽头,

I doubted if I should ever come back.

恐怕我难以再回返。

I shall be telling this with a sigh

也许多少年后在某个地方,

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

我将轻声叹息将往事回顾:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I

一片树林里分出两条路

I took the one less traveled by,

而我选择了人迹更少的一条,

And that has made all the difference.

从此决定了我一生的道路。

短篇英文诗歌 篇五

The River-Merchant's Wife

Li Bai

长干行

李白

The River-Merchant's Wife: A Letter—Li Bai

妾发初覆额,

While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead,

折花门前剧;

I played about the front gate, pulling flowers.

郎骑竹马来,

You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse,

绕床弄青梅。

You walked about my seat, playing with blue plums.

同居长干里,

And we went on living in the village of Chokan,

两小无嫌猜。

Two small people, without dislike or suspicion.

十四为君妇,

At fourteen I married My Lord you.

羞颜未尝开。

I never laughed, being bashful.

低头向暗壁,

Lowering my head, I looked at the wall.

千唤不一回。

Called to, a thousand times, I never looked back.

十五始展眉,

At fifteen I stopped scowling,

愿同尘与灰。

I desired my dust to be mingled with yours,

常存抱柱信,

Forever and forever and forever.

岂上望夫台。

Why should I climb the look out?

十六君远行,

At sixteen you departed,

瞿塘滟滪堆。

You went into far Ku-to-yen, by the river of swirling eddies,

五月不可触,

And you have been gone five months.

猿声天上哀。

The ms make sorrowful noise overhead.

门前迟行迹,

You dragged your feet when you went out.

一一生绿苔。

By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses,

苔深不能扫,

Too deep to clear them away!

落叶秋风早。

The leaves fall early this autumn, in wind.

八月蝴蝶黄,

The paired butterflies are already yellow with August,

双飞西园草。

Over the grass in the West garden.

感此伤妾心,

They hurt me, I grow older.

坐愁红颜老!早晚下三巴,

If you are coming down throught the narrows of the river Kiang,

预将书报家。

Please let me know beforehand,

相迎不道远,

As far as Cho-fu-Sa And I will come out to meet you

直至长风沙。

熟读唐诗三百首,不会做诗也会吟。上面这5篇短篇英文诗歌朗诵就是精优范文为您整理的英文诗歌短篇范文模板,希望可以给予您一定的参考价值。

85 191